What A Poor Pharmacist
for a weary soul like mine

Currently Playing:
Tears
by X-Japan

Lyrics

doko ni yukebaii
anata to hanarete
ima wa sugisatta
toki ni toikakete

nagasugita yoru ni
tabidachi wo yume mita
ikoku no sora mitsumete
kodokuwo dakishimete

nanagareru namida wo
toki no kaze ni kasanete
owaranai anata no
toiki wo kanjite
dry your tears with love
dry your tears with love

Loneliness, your silent whisper
Fills a river of tears through the night
Memory, you never let me cry
And you, you never said goodbye

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost our dreams along the way
But I'd never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone

Time through the rain has set me free
Sands of time will keep your memory
Love everlasting, fades away
Alive within your beatless heart

dry your tears with love
dry your tears with love

nanagareru namida wo
toki no kaze ni kasanete
owaranai anata no
aoi bara ni kaete

dry your tears with love
dry your tears with love

nanagareru namida wo
toki no kaze ni kasanete
owaranai anata no
toiki wo kanjite

dry your tears with love
dry your tears with love
dry your tears with love
dry your tears with love



Sunday, April 09, 2006


A brake

Inside the transport, i stop thinking about the impending fortress that is Omaha up ahead, open the locket and ponder a split second.

Yes!!! It's the middle of Exams period now and everyone else is mugging their heads off and so am I about a few hours ago. Lolz

Got this from Tuck Som Bong:

Rules:
1. Bold the following words that are true about you.
2. Italicise the things you wish were true.
3. Add one thing true about you.

And then tag one, two, three,four, FIVE more people.

I miss somebody right now.
I don’t watch TV these days.
I own lots of books.
I wear glasses or contact lens.
I love to play video games.
I’ve tried marijuana.
I’ve been in a threesome. (nah... too tiring)
I’ve been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy. (there's this thing i picked up called wayang)
I curse sometimes. (too many times to count. army)
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. (sorta. with too many girls around me.. hard to remain unchanged, man)
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I’m totally smart.
I’ve broken someone’s bones.
I’m paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost and scar-free. (yep, tummy-trim)
I need money right now.(who doesn't?)
I love sushi. (absolutely enjoyed the times i ate it)
I talk really, really fast/unclear.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn’t survive without Caller I.D.
I like the way I look.
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent. (yes. it is still hidden)
I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
I have alot of friends.
I am currently single.
I have pecked someone of the same sex. (almost did that to CH when he came around as the photographer during chingay.. wanted to lift lipstick stains on him. lol. think i was too gay, ahem, too happy)
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop.
I enjoy window-shopping.
I would rather shop than eat. (the other way round)
I don’t hate anyone; I dislike them. (hate has malice and makes u feel #$%^&)
I’m a pretty good dancer.
I’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. (New Year's Day, one drink too much. lol)
I’ve rejected someone before.
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before.
I’ve called the cops on a friend before.
I’m not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
I am shy around the opposite sex.
I have made a move on a friend’s significant past or crush in the past. (?)
I own the “South Park” movie.
I would die for my best friends.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. (i like his songs. not his scandals)
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy (fright nite #2)
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I have dated a close friend’s ex. (no exes for me to date.)
I am happy at this moment!
I’m obsessed with girls. (maybe... but only one at a time)
Democrat.
I am punk rockish.
I am preppy.I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.
I can work on a car.
I love my job. (student)
I am comfortable with who I am now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever I can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I’m proficient in a musical instrument.
I worked at MacDonald’s restaurant.
I hate office jobs. (no choice really)
I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules.
I went to college out of state.
I like sausages.
I love kisses.
I fall for the wrong people.
I adore bright colours.
I can’t live without black eyeliner.
I don’t know why the hell I just did this stupid thing. (wanted to destress but instead made me stress. wth)
I usually like covers more than originals.
I can pick up things with my toes. (how big?)
I can’t whistle.
I can move my tongues in waves, much like a snakes slithers.
I have ridden/owned a horse. (once.)
I still have every journal I’ve ever written in.
I can’t stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep. (?)
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distraction. (doesn't work every time)
Climbing trees is a brilliant past time. (find one tree for me to climb here.)
I have jazz in my blood. (then i can understand and compose smooth jazz! but no...)
I wear a toe ring.
I have a tattoo.
I can’t stand at LEAST one person I work with. (and she just signed into MSN.. lol)
I am a caffeine junkie.
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical, the better.
I’m an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.
I love being happy.
I am an adrenaline junkie. (absolutely NOT)
I have ridden an elephant. (think so...once)
I love chocolates! (nope.)
I go to school NOT for the sake of lessons. (for lessons.. for friends... for... etc)
I feel crazy. (sometimes)
I love tomatoes.
I like peanut butter on bananas.
Been told “You’re on fire!”.
I’m a netballer.
I believe in Serendipity.
I think the word ‘RASPBERRY’ is sexaaay! (i think u're siao!)
I love to look at people’s teeth.
I don’t wanna grow up.
I can cross my eyes n stick out my tongue n still look cute.
Gaining weight is a wonderful thing. (ah no... cardiac heart disease.. diabetes...)
I am a PRO…procrastinator.
I love listening to gossip.
I enjoy a nice glass of wine with dinner.
I have had a crush on a cartoon character when I was a kid.
I have spent more on anime and manga than many spend on computers or other high end products.
I absolutely adore animals. (not absolutely)
I love surprises. (no, man.)
I love to be seen.
I often act without feeling for people.
I like arguing for the sake of arguing. (sometimes... this is called a "debate")
I think most girls look better with spectacles.
I like girls who hold themselves well.
I like girls who can help make some decisions.

I like girls with the "ganbatte" spirit. (why? maybe too many female manga sword-wielding heroines. :p)

---

(breathe), ok, the 5 lucky ones who have read till here will be: (drum roll)

1. Mayi and Xinyi (they are considered one person, lol... dun ask why, i set the rules here)
2. Edwin. visit his site at www.hldhl.blogspot.com
3. Aina. (Social Warning: Gambling is bad for the health. Results in the money-less syndrome)
4. Constance
5. Paulene
6. Anonymous (you know who you are. lol)

ok.. everyone else who didn't receive a prize, thank you for your wonderful participation and look forward to next year's lucky draw...

Dispense-A-Dream '07
In a passing moment
10:48 pm

Comments: Post a Comment
About Myself
Name: Tan Yong Qiang
Birthday: 19 Nov 1984
Primary profession: Student in NUS Pharmacy
Secondary profession: Audiophile
email: whyqueue@hotmail.com

Where I Came From
Primary Sch: Fuhua Primary, 1991-1996; 1H-4H, 5B, 6B
Secondary Sch: Commonwealth Sec, 1997-2000: 1B, 2B, 3S1, 4S1
Junior College: National JC, 2001-2002, 01S25, 01S29
National Service: Singapore Armed Forces, Army, 6th Division, Jan 2003-May 2005
Tertiary: National University of Singapore, Aug 2005-Present

Character
Likes having fun. Being with friends. Listening to music.
Introverted if don't know u well
A person with epilepsy.
Dreamer.
Problem-solver.
Hesitant and procrastinating.
Pulling up my CAP

Wish List
Make it through Pharmacy course
To be happy every moment of my life
Take care of myself
To be a better man

-Words from 21st Birthday-
whyqueue@21yo

-Credits-
Design

-Recollections-
February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006

-Rubbish Bin-

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com